Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebration!- En Dining Bar

To celebrate that I have tendered and had gotten the job I wanted, we went for a shabu shabu and ala carte buffet at En Dining Bar! We went to the Bukit Timah branch @ Crown Centre because it was nearer for us. Nice cozy corner with tatami function rooms. But it was drizzling cold last night, so we sat outside instead.

the first few plates and shabu shabu~ <3
the sashimi was awesome
it's $48++ per pax on weekdys, but the variety of sashimi is more in comparison to other buffet IMO.
staff are friendly and helpful as well.

Mr Happy Boy drooling w the food.
 
Menu can be found: http://www.endiningbars.com/en/buffet/BT_Buffet.pdf

We had sake and maguro sashimi (many servings), agedashi tofu, grilled shitake, fried white fish, Beef Shabu Shabu n veggie, bean sprouts (yea, that's for me. I love daogei) and we are almost there.

But the sashimi was good, fresh and melts in mouth kind. I dont really fancy maguro (tuna), but this place changed my mind. It was all worth it.

Most importantly, I'm so happy!!

My career seem on track; to want to be a HR manager at 27.
at 24, I will be an Asst HR Manager.

I'm right on track, right on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment