Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween FrightFest 2012 @ Flyer

That's right!
Your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
The girl who dont like to waste money to watch ghost movies to scare myself, went for Halloween this year!
 
This started as an innocent question one day while xdd was driving and Halloween was approaching.
I asked if he celebrated Halloween before and he said he didn't and thereafter is super enthusiastic to join.
 
So, with some hesitation, I asked my dear Ying and Stan along (ya, I dont know why we keep double dating since Bintan) since the more the merrier.
 
Ying is also like me, have this certain fear of watching horror shows and threshold for such nonsense is quite low. So, I researched on the LEAST scary Halloween event, and settled on the FrightFest at Singapore Flyer!
 
 On the cab to meet Ying and Stan for White Bee Hoon @ Sembawang.
Ying had NEVER eaten this before even though she is Yishunist.
*Shame on u Ying.*
 

 
 And here we are! Ying bought the tickets online ($28/pax), so there she is getting our tickets to hell.


Yup, it's the Undead Forest.
In reality, it's really the small "garden" (actually just a few trees and bushes) in the middle of the main circular building. The trail is only a mere 10 min walk.


Tickets to hell.

This is the scared face btw. Stop looking elsewhere.

Ok, he's perfectly not into the scared face thing. LOL

the queue~
why are so many people here waiting to get scared?

me and my sassy timid gf.

and my cheeky hornee looking xdd.

Last smile before we head in!
 
Ok, here's the story-telling part, because obviously I was too tramatised to take any photo.
I went in and I was freaking scared. FREAKING scared, is an understatement.
 
I was TOTALLY FREAKED OUT.
Apparently, the "ghosts" will haunt the fella that looks most afraid and STICK to him/her.
And unfortunately, that's me.
 
I was screaming my lungs off and the guy keep pestering me.
Xdd concluded that it was because my shirt was too revealing and they want to see more.
BUT I DUN CARE.
 
I'M FREAKING SCARED AND MINDFUGGED.
I WAS SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT.
I CAN'T WALK.
I'M SHIVERING ALL OVER AND HOLDING ON TO MY XDD.
CRYING.
 
All I can say is, "工作人员~~!!"
And the hero was spotted in black.
He walked ahead of us, and stopped all the scary people from scaring us and we were out in a jiffy while I was wailing all the way.
 
After this, I just want to say 2 things:
 
1. NO MORE HALLOWEEN FOR ME. who the f suggested this anyway?! (oh its me. hehe)
2. My xdd is the man. He's so brave but I frightened him quite a bit from all the shivering and crying and wailing.

So much for a Halloween.
I felt a little guilty for wasting Ying & Stan's $28/ea but they were like telling me Ying was crying and all too, and I felt slightly better.

Next time, I will promise to read the warnings carefully and take it for real.
(The warning said something like; This is not for the preggies, weak hearted,.... and the scaredy cats.)

yea... I'm a scaredy cat... *purr*

No comments:

Post a Comment