Sunday, November 11, 2012

Great Eastern Women's Run 2012

My sis's first run. At point of signing up, she totally wanted to sign up for the 5km while I wanted to sign up for the 21km. However, she's still not of age to participate in the 21km, so we had to settle for something in between; 10km.

I forgot to bring my towel along. Heng sis got extra towel. Although it's small.


hehe, the fun thing of running w kakis, is that u get to camwhore after the run. 

Just pose w the medal. :D
Haolian boy like to wear ironman shirt out. LOL
 
This is my first women's run. I don't think I will ever join again.
I was late yesterday and I started running about 15mins after flag off (so there's hardly anyone in front). After 3km+, I finally caught up w the whole mass of people in front and....
 
THEY ARE ALL WALKING.
 
I felt like this is more of a walkathon than a run.
 
So no more women's run for me.
 
Some of you may argue that it's really because I was late which is true, but I dont see so much mass walking in other runs still.
 
AND THEY WALK, THEY WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE.
 
SIDE BY SIDE.

4-5 PAX.
 
Seriously, I obviously can tell you guys aint running the run.
But this is not your grandpapa road pls!!
 
oh well, but overall, the run is quite well organised la.
Although I wouldnt join it again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment