Monday, November 5, 2012

Crab Feast @ Marsiling 136 kopitiam :D

We are back here again!
This time there's only the 2 of us.
And so much food!!

Stingray, small kailan and salted egg crab. OMGOMGOMG
 
 

I was having a really bad day at work that day, and we impulsively went to find some comfort food.
Food here is not bad if you live in Woodlands, dont order Chilli crab, nth fantastic.
Their butter/salted egg is quite good. :D

Very comforting!
 
 
It's difficult to go on a diet when you get burnt out at work!
When I'm stress I eat, when I come home daily, I'm so exhausted I can't run.
All I do is to lie on my bed, and fall asleep.
I'm increasingly more and more concern about this, because this can't do.
 
 
SO, I'M NOW LOOKING FOR A JOB!
Going for an interview tonight and Friday.
Hopefully, something good will come out of it!
 
Everyday, I dream that I can throw my letter in your face.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment