Monday, November 26, 2012

I did it!

Everyone who knows me probably knows, that I have a need to leave my job. Very badly.
Since the first month I was there.

But being in HR, I cant afford to hurt my resume by giving people the impression that I'm a job hopper, so I had to stay out the year.

Now that I'm 1 yr 3 mths old and since there’s no AWS, I decided that I should go before next year!

So I’ve finally made the decision to tender!
AND I THREW THE RESIGNATION LETTER LAST EVENING!!!
YEA!!!

I had just rejected an offer with quite a good package last week and am going to push off my initially first choice interview and employer for a second interview with the VP end of this week because....

I've a good feeling about my interview last Saturday.
And I'm keen in that role because:

1. It's hospitality industry again but this time I will actually be out in the field n not sitting in the corporate office

2. It's a managerial role

3. It's what I always wanted! To go back into ops side!

Now I'm really excited about it, but not telling you where yet!
Till I accepted the offer. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment