Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cheap Cheap Airfare!

Oh freak. Jetstar is having another mega-sale and the Taipei fares are THE SAME as what Ying got.
-_-
WE COULD HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME FLIGHT.  
For those who have not planned for your holiday, Jetstar is having a sale again. Slightly less than S$300 to get to Taipei. Grrr.
OK! On a more positive note, I’ve confirmed our accommodation at a 民宿 in 西門町opposite 阿宗麵線. It will be the first time I will be staying in Taipei but NOT Rainbow Hotel (In case you don’t know, it has one of the best location in Ximending). Reviews later. 
This trip will be totally awesome, if you are interested, you can come join us (since I shared the Jetstar deal already) in Taipei; for dinner or something, I will be there from 23-28 Feb 13. 
And yes! I will spend my birthday (24 Feb) there! This trip will be very different from my last 3 trip to Taipei cos I’m planning the following:
  • Hanami!- Cherry blossom viewing can be done in places outside Japan!
  • 放天灯 in Shifen- ON MY BIRTHDAY. There is an event that day and the whole town will be flying their lanterns!
  • Wulai- I’ve never been there for their hot spring; only been to Beitou. But I would love to spend a night in a nice hot spring resort there if time allows.
These are just some of the things I’m doing/going for the first time because I did not do it on my last trip. The usual nice and interesting places of cos I will still go, eg. Night market, ez-5, Luxy, shopping, food, massage, etc. Of course I need to show my xdd around too. it’ll be his first time to Taiwan. :)
 
When I was young, I inspire to be a tour guide. HAHA
 
But they earn peanuts. :(

Edited: the widgets on Ying's blog is TOO CUTE I had to get one too.
And it's telling me it's telling me Taipei is just 3 months away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment