Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy 4th Monthiversary!

This is an open love declaration.
_____________________________________

Hi love, happy 4th monthiversary!
Thanks for bringing me joy in my life, and being the funniest, wittiest nonsense I've ever met.
You've never failed to cheer me up when I am down, pamper me like a princess when you can, catch me when I'm falling and hold me when I am weak.

Thanks for being strong and unwavering. Even when I was unsure, you held on tight.
Thanks for loving me.

I love you. Not just because of the things you do for me, everytime I see you, I fall in love again.
I never thought I can fall in love this many times with the same person.

Even when you behave like a child (which is like 90% of the time), it's still oh-so-cute.
You must be a road sweeper in you past life, cause you never failed to sweep me off my feet every single day that I see you.


I love you. :)

Yes, even when you are smiling unknowingly at the camera with mayonaise on your nose. :D
I ISH STILL LUB U DE!!!! hahahahaha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment