Monday, September 24, 2012

PMS?

Is this PMS?
Been feeling out of sort these couple of days since the move.

Or maybe it's yaz? Or lack of sleep? Or new environment?
I dunno. Probably just need sometime to get used to all the changes around me...

Everything is happening a tad too fast I guess.

Anw, here's a funny episode for all.
Yesterday, xdd and I were at home and we were talking about smth and I said he was kinky.
After saying that twice, I asked him, "Are you kinki kids?"
AND HE DID NOT SHOW ANY REACTION AT ALL.

so I backside itchy and asked him, "you... dunno kinki kids ar?"

and he said no with a puzzled face.

oh boy, it's such crude times serves a cruel reminder that, yes there is an age gap.
but hey, it's fun to be with a xdd although there are times where opinion differs and some random insecurities. It's my first time being with someone younger so pardon me for being amuse at these lil things.

For the benefits of ginna pis, THIS is Kinki Kids; jin popular during J-pop era eh. tsk tsk.


No comments:

Post a Comment