Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Phuket Itinerary

I'm so counting down to my phuket trip next week and the more research and preparation I do, the more I know, the more I look forward to it!
tentatively as of today (I've changed it at least 10times), the rough itinerary is like this:

DAY ONE - Reached Banyan Tree 9ish
- Explore Laguna Phuket, book the safari tour
-Safari 4-in-1 tour

DAY TWO - Massage
- FantaSEA

DAY THREE - Banyan Tree spa
- In-villa BBQ (yes, we have a pool Villa)

DAY FOUR - F&E
- Can either roam on the beach, outside Laguna Phuket where thr r shops, or take a shuttle to Patong for the afternoon before heading to the airport, late afternoon.
I know you will not understand the excitement I'm going through! But it's OK!
It will be self explanatory with the photos later. :D
To travel in style, is the first for me!
Better go back and start flipping my Thai books just in case though!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment