Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One more day

Im suddenly very depressed today.
I was feeling alright last night and this morning, I wonder what happened.
Checked daily horoscope after so long. 

It’s right again; I need something. Lately though, I may have begun to feel like I can never make it real. I need to believe!!!

Phuket photos up later; there’s a much urgent issue on hand.
I’m moving house!

Although after moving, I’m only 10 mins away from Yishun, I’ve been in Yishun for a large part of my life since I was 7. Where my primary school, secondary school, school friends, family, doctor, food, memories and familiarity are.

It suddenly dawn on me that this is such a big change in my life and I wonder if I’m ready for this.
It’s not just a new landlady this time, it’s a new mrt station, a new area, a new town and all.

I wonder if I will fit in.

But of cos, it will be a new beginning, a new life for me.

guess horoscope is right.





I just need to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment