Monday, June 16, 2014

Writing

Someone was right.

1. I haven't update my blog for a long long long long long time.
2. my blog is a damn emo blog.

hahaha. that means that i'm seldom emo which is a good thing.
well, to catch up on not so emo stuff which might bore people who intend to read this for the emo stuff,

1. I recently tendered my resignation but on my last week of notice, my boss kept me and gave me a promo and pay rise.
2. I want to start my own business next year, so I am pretty occupied these days
3. I just shifted, from walkable distance to the mrt to 2 bus stops away not v convenient, but it's near to his dad's and we are planning to survive the July-August heatwaves at night with aircon. LOL
4. and yup, I'm still attached. and I wish to be for another good 40 years or so even though I emo and pen down stuff often.

I realised over time that I am more expressive with writing then talking.
More often than not, what flows through my fingers are more truthful than quick words that escapes my lips.

So yea, maybe I should spend my time writing when I need a distraction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment