Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Surpriseption!

2 more hours to pangkang and long weekend!!!
Going for chilli crab later for supper with my edmw loves!!!
Can’t wait to satisfy my cravings!!! :D

Going Tioman for my weekend!!! How exciting! And it’s my first time! So much to look forward to that I don’t know how to pass the next 2 hours concentrating on work. 

Side track back to the topic of the day, Surpriseption!

Last nite, my xdd tweeted that he v du lan (w work I guess) in the afternoon, so I thought I’d surprise him by going over to give him a hug! (xdd is a hardworking boy who works 8am-10pm everyday) By the time he knocks off, his phone battery will b as flat as the LCD screen and can only text or call me when he’s home. Judging from experience, he’d reach home about 1130ish; so I left my place at 1040pm thinking it’s good time.

Who knows, he called me earlier than expected, when I’m halfway walking to his place!
And guess what? It turns out that he was going to surprise me at my place because I said I miss him.
When I’m doing the exact same thing. WTH, both our plans spoilt but it was still happy ending because I’ve my triumph card!! Hehehe!

Seems like he really like it after all which is all that matters.
Makes all the time and effort all worthwhile. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment