Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Post!!

First post should start with a bang, but I like mine peaceful. :D

I’ve this idea of starting up a new blog, so that I can pen down my thoughts, memories and experience in one location and 423859105 years down the road, I will share this with my kids and grandkids so that they can perhaps learn a thing or two from me.

All that you are going through, whichever stage u r at now; do you think your parents have never been through that?

But so what if they have if they don’t share their experience with you?

You might be walking down the same wrong path and before you realised, it’s the same wrong move your parents made and history repeats itself.

SO!! I’ve this crazy idea of blogging down everything and if I’m not lazy, I would have more than enough tales by 40. Those things that are too embarrassing to retell, those things that mothers will blush at telling their kids, I will all pen it here for my lil ones.

This blog is full of lurvvveee!!!

Leave a comment or smth to be part of my memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment