Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bday Bash Plans

I’m in a bad mood bcos I got a huge pimple on my face and it makes me fugly.

But heng it’s this week bcos I will b very pissed if I kena such big ugly thing on my Tioman trip; I will refuse to take photo srsly. COUNTING DOWN 6 DAYS TO TIOMAN!

 My boyfriend and another colleague told me I slimmed down again. I’m glad that the no carb diet paid off even if it’s just a lil while. The no kantang life is a terrible one but for the sake of looking hot for pictures and holiday and my bf!

Going to check out the venue for the birthday bash tonight, hopefully the area that they can give us is a good one.

Beer is good, location is not bad, and all that is left is the company; which I doubt will be anything less than awesome.

On a side note, do u think the organiser of the birthday bash needs to give bday boys pressie?

The bash is the best pressie no?

Besides, its FOUR bday boys eh…

Or shall I coordinate to get people to chip in to buy a combine pressie?

No comments:

Post a Comment