Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I always thought all we need is more concern, think- about how to love you more, and do- within our means to keep it going. All I do now is tear every 2 minutes at my desk, it's so unbearable. And all I can do at home is either to hug or cry to myself to sleep.


All you do is ignore me, and live in your world. Without me.
Since I'm not what you first fell in love with, there's no need to bother about how to love me more, no need to try and keep it alive.

Cant you tell that I'm putting in effort to want to talk? Be nice, be lovely and all? And you think one word answer is encouraging? If you want this to work, we have to work together. I apologised and I know I should not have said such hurtful words and be so sticky. But it will not work if it's just me trying on my own. Im running out of fuel. And if you dont jump in soon, I might not make it.


Then again, all you need is a traditional wife who just take whatever given right? Shall I be that for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment