Thursday, October 24, 2013

be happy

I remembered warning u about how complicated, torn and broken a person I am. And im not good for relationship. And if I do give a try,  it would be my last shot.

You said u want to make me happy. U said nobody can live alone. So I said yes.

And now, being with me doesnt make u happy. Maybe u should seek for ur own happiness.

You know, this will b my last shot. If this doesn't make u happy, and I still remain unhappy, n none of us have a solution...

When theres a will, theres a way. If only one of us work on it, den its not working.

I made the choice n I say it again, I just wan u to b happy. Do whatever u like and b what u wanna b. Theres no need to consider abt me. Because there will b minimal me.

U fell in love w the girl who wasnt in love w u. N now u hate the girl whos in love. Irony.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment