Sunday, December 9, 2012

Say YES.

Im on my way to my new work place to sign the appointment letter now.

Im so looking forward to enjoying work, to love my job n my life.

Being in my previous job for 1yr 4 mths, I know what Im looking for in my next role. The boss, the environment, the culture n the job itself.

Importantly, I miss working. I miss loving my job. And your full time job shapes your life, your time and your mood.

When I drag my feet to work, hate the job that I do, hate my boss, have horrible colleagues, it is so difficult to be happy. It is so difficult to perform. When morale is low, nothing seems to go right. And this affects your family and friends as well.

Pessimism is contagious. So don't spread it! Make a move! Say yes to change! Say yes to be happy! Say YES to loving your life!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment