Friday, December 12, 2014

Gym Membership @ Amore Fitness

YES. I signed up! It was not a difficult decision to make since

1. I really like dancing and classes,
2. I used to run a lot,
3. I'm very reluctant to join a unisex gym

Ever since I joined my current co, I had no time for anything. And it's going to change from now!
Instead of signing up for dance or yoga classes at a fixed time every week for $100+ per month, I get to go for everything whenever I can find time and get a variety!

Gym equipment are a bonus and the good thing is, you don't get guys hogging the mirrors checking out each other biceps.

Go classes with aunties and people like me.
So exciting! Anyone wants to go gym with me? I will likely frequent the one at Woodlands Civic Center and Plaza Singapura (on weekdays I'm working)

If any one is keen, beep me! or email me @ michelle.lys88@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Do u still go woodlands amore fitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do on weekends. Although not in the last few weeks cos travelling :)

    ReplyDelete