Monday, July 7, 2014

2nd Anniversary!

2 years is not long, but it's definitely not short. These 2 years has been full of fun, joy, disturb, challenges and hurdles, but we made it this far. Its amazing isn't it?

This journey has been an incredible roller coaster but I'm glad I'm taking it with you. We grew up together, a little older together. We changed, we changed tremendously. But still, its easy for me to find things to love about you. I'm glad it was you.

Humans, people, they are always looking for the perfect person to be with, The One for them. But I've learnt in these 2 years, that there is no such person. There is no such person because nobody is perfect. But if I only see the good in you, you are perfect in my eyes.

There isn't a perfect couple, that has no challenges and relationship's smooth sailing. There's only a couple who claps and make things works, and never stop falling in love again.

And I don't think I will ever get tired of falling in love with you. Thank you, for being a part of my life, for giving me 2 years of memories, warmth, love, care and a home to return to. I love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment