Friday, June 7, 2013

Jay Chou Opus world tour concert 2013

I'm on the way to see my dearest now! Can't wait! It has been years since I hear u live. I'm sure I will have an awesome time today! Yea!

Many people aare skeptical abt Jay; his mumbling lyrics, raps n attitude. But I really like him for his frankness, musical talents, and his persistence in having his own style. How many Singer / artiste can say that they can do what they want and insist on the music they do without interference from the management, record company, etc to sing a more clubish more happen, smth easier to sing, etc, so that it will play more often on the radio, in ktvs n clubs?

To those who weren't able to get the tickets, I will listen ur share!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment