Tuesday, January 1, 2013

bye bye 2012 n hello 2013!

Last yr was with ups n downs. I completed my first half marathon, signed a credit card, finally changed my job plus up title, knew a bunch of crazy ppl from edmw, got a bf 2.5 years younger than me, stepped foot on Phuket, skinny dipped (bucket list), skipped the most famie'erly gathering and functions, and had a besties photoshoot with with my wgf. It was a fulfilling year despite an agonizing non-relationship before my bf came along.


This yr, I started my year well with besties, work late, but I look forward to what 2013 have installed for me. 

I want to catch my role as fast as possible and b stable in my job, explore new places in the world, hanami, be a more peaceful person within, manage my finance better and love myself. 

My resolution? Be happy. I think that's the one thing easier said than done. But hey, happiness is a choice. So stay happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment